Quick Heal Antivirus Pro – 1 PC, 3 Years (Email Delivery in 2 hours- No CD)
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (Service Pack 2 and later), Windows 2000 (Service Pack 4)
- Hardware requirements: PC
- ASIN: B073VL49H9
- Customer Reviews: 4.1 out of 5 stars 1,521 customer reviews
- Best Sellers Rank: #48 in Software (See top 100) #15 in Software > Antivirus & Security > Security Suites #46 in Software > System Utility Software > Internet Utilities
- Date First Available: 11 July 2017
Operating System Windows 10 Hardware requirements Pc.
Brought this on the email option and the same was delivered within 2 hours which was really impressive. The installation is simple and well guided. I am now using it for 1 week and I see the s/w is regularly blocking sites and also highlighting suspicious activities. The virus definitions have been updated automatically twice in the last 4 days which is really impressive. Overall, my experience is pretty good.
I have been using quick heal anti-virus pro since last 5 years and it has been really good with my laptop. The new quick heal also provides 6 months free anti virus for your device which is helpful in mobile these days. It consumes very less space and lesser data and detects virus very quickly. It's in the budget for a pc for a year. I recommend it highly as well as total security one as well.
First things first, quick heal is one of the best affordable antivirus out thereAnd despite of being affordable, it works really well. I've used it for a year and it has protected my laptop well.I am someone who wander around unsafe websites for research purposes, so i needed something goodGlad I found this for my Laptop's safety.Another thing I quite liked is that it promps me with incredibly helpful resources regarding security like blogs, news, tech updates. They are fun to read for a curious person like me.The only thing I didn't like was that it increased my boot time by 1 or 2 seconds.That's not a lot, but still, some people may be concerned about that, so I'm putting it here.